Stats Master for .NET
for C# and .NET Core
Stats Master for .NET, also called Dew Stats Library, is a statistics add-on package for Dew Math Library with multiple components rewritten for C# and .NET. This package features about 300 different routines (not counting overloads) and several components.
Among other things it features:
- 34 different distributions: PDF, CDF and inverse CDF,
- Runs everywhere with full source in C# and support for .NET Core.
- variance and mean for all 34 distributions,
- random generators for 24 distributions, parameter estimate using moments or MLE for continuous and discrete distributions,
- histograms, mean, harmonic mean, ogives nth-Moment, percentile, range, parametric and non-parametric hypothesis thesting, goodness-of-fit tests,
- Poisson, PCA, ML, NL regression,
- PCA, FA, multidimensional scaling
Included is also support for the Steema TeeChart.NET library extending the features of that charting component by speeding up certain drawing operations adding plug-ins, defining new chart series and charting tools used for statistics and statistical analysis.
Order Dew Stats Library for .NET
The trial versions of all our products (Dew Math, Dew Stats and Dew Signal Library) can be used for unlimited time, if used for educational purposes within the Visual Studio.NET IDE or Visual Studio Code IDE. License covers all released versions. Registered users have their upgrade options listed on their private download pages.