MtxVec for Delphi/C++ Builder
Multicore math engine for science and engineering
- Use pure pascal (100% full source code) or high performance external dlls
- With FireMonkey use common source to compile your applications for Windows, Mac OS, iOS / iPhone, Android and Linux. The full source version is called MtxVec Core Edition.
- Full hardware acceleration for Windows (32 and 64bit) and for Linux OS (64bit).
- Maps to native OS math lib on Android, iOS, MacOS and Linux for maximum speed of scalar math functions.
- Comprehensive mapping to Apple's Accelerator pack for all functions on iOS and MacOS for maximum performance on all Apples devices. (The Accelerator pack includes all LAPACK functions among many other features).
- Runs natively on Apples devices with Intel x86 and Apple M1 CPUs without the need for Rosetta.
- Supports a large set of compilers from Delphi XE3 up to latest Rad Studio XE Alexandria (v11). FireMonkey support requires at least XE 10.3.
- Operator overloading support for vectors and matrices from including Delphi 2006 and C++Builder 2006.
- Super conductive memory management allows linear scaling of numerical algorithms with number of cores when multithreading.
- 64bit compiler support for Embarcadero Delphi XE2 and later.
- 64bit compiler support for Embarcadero C++Builder XE4 and later.
- Brute-force K-NN algorithm with excellent performance
- Powerfull scripting support with Matlab/Scilab like syntax and roughly 3x faster than Python (or other scripting languages) for vector/matrix math.
- Includes Debugger Visualizer, a debugger plug-in for faster debugging of numerical algorithms.
- Ability to select the floating point precision (single or double), in which to run the algorithm, at run-time.
- Provides and uses a fair critical section to support linear scaling with core count when multi-threading.
- Support for 4GB address space for 32bit applications under 64bit OS and 3GB address space for 32bit OS. For more info how to enable this support for your project see here.
Product features depending on Delphi/C++Builder version
operator overloading since Delphi 2006
support for native 64bit execution for Delphi since Rad Studio XE2
support for native 64bit execution for C++Builder since Rad Studio XE4
fast function inlining for Delphi since Rad Studio XE6
simplified syntax for arrays specified in code since Rad Studio XE7.
C++Builder only specific features
Order MtxVec for Delphi/C++ Builder
The trial versions of all our products (MtxVec, FFT Properties, Dew Math Library, Dew Lab Studio) can be used for unlimited time if used for educational purposes. All products can be purchased on-line via Share-it registration service or by direct wire transfer.
License for MtxVec covers all MtxVec versions. This includes versions 1.51, 2.1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Registered users have their upgrade options listed on their private download pages. All prices in USD are fixed. Prices in EUR can adjust according to the exchange rate every 1st of the month. Purchase orders can be mailed or emailed directly to our address. Products can be order with source code or without source code. The price of subscription renewal per year is equal for both options.