DSP Master for .NET
Digital Signal Processing
for C# and .NET Core
DSP Master for .NET also called Dew Signal for .NET, is a digital signal processing add-on package for Dew Math library with multiple components rewritten for C# and .NET. A wide range of digital filter design algorithms is included. Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and the frequency analyzer provided are fast and feature rich.
Among other things it features:
- Streaming pipelines
- Runs everywhere with full source in C# and support for .NET Core.
- IIR filter design tools: Butterworth, Bessel, elliptic and Chebyshev with order estimation and stability up to order 15.
- FIR filter tools: Kaiser window, optimal Remez exchange
- frequency analyzer, higher order spectral analyzer, cross spectral analyzer,
- Signal generator, read/write file support, 24bit, arbitrary sampling frequency audio playback and recording.
- a set of cutting edge rate conversion components exceeding the quality and performance currently available in profesional software.
- autoregressive linear prediction and spectral analysis algorithms like Yule Walker, Burg, Covariance and Modified covariance.
Included is also support for the Steema TeeChart.NET library extending the features of that charting component by speeding up certain drawing operations adding plug-ins, defining new chart series and charting tools used for signal processing and signal analaysis.
Order Dew Signal Library for .NET
The trial versions of all our products (Dew Math, Dew Stats and Dew Signal Library) can be used for unlimited time, if used for educational purposes within the Visual Studio.NET IDE or Visual Studio Code IDE. License covers all released versions. Registered users have their upgrade options listed on their private download pages.