New features in version v5.1.1 (September 2016):
- Updated for MtxVec v5.1.1 (Updates for Intel IPP and MKL).
- Fix for TSignalCoreAudioIn/TSignalCoreAudioOut for 24bit Exclusive mode.
- Fix for TSignalCoreAudioIn OnBufferReady call frequency. Now it triggers as soon as there are InputDataLength samples buffered.
- Fix for detecting 24 bit recording/playback where WASAPI did not work without having dwChannelMask set to 3.
- Added TSignalCoreAudio.TVolumeControl property
- Added TSignalCoreAudio.Volume property
- Added TSignalCoreAudio.LoopbackOutputDevices property and support for recording of playback streams.
- Added TSignalCoreAudio Thread Priority boost via Multimedia Class Scheduler Service.
- TSignalBuffer.StrideLength fix. Now TSignalBuffer allows arbitrary input vector length and output vector length and arbitray stride.
- Modified TSpectrogram.Logarithmic behaviour.
- Performance improvements for TSpectrogram.
New features in version v5.1 (May 2016):
- Updated for MtxVec v5.1 (Updated Intel IPP to v9 and update to Intel MKL).
- Fixed a bug in CplxCepstrum and PhaseUnwrap routines.
- Fixed a bug in Remez filter design, where the Grid size came to be too small for the specs.
- Support for XE10.1 and related TeeChart updates.
- Cross platform support for FireMonkey on iOS, OS X and Android.
New features in version v5.02 (April 2015):
- Updated for MtxVec v5.02 (Performance Enhancements, Android support).
- Update to DSP demo for FireMonkey to run also on Android tablets. (Currently there is still no support for Playback/Recording on Android)
- Support for XE8 and related TeeChart updates.
New features in version v5.0 (December 2014):
- Updated for MtxVec v5. All features are now available optionally also with full source pascal code running at lower speed, but with cross-platform portability.
- Update to Intel MKL and IPP dlls.
- Fixed a bug with DC and Notch filter in TSignalFilter.
- Updated for FireMonkey XE7.
New features in version 4.5 (September 2014):
- Added WASAPI (Audio Core API) drivers support for playback and recording on Windows OS
- TSignalCoreAudioIn and TSignalCoreAudioOut are new components supported from Windows Vista forward. Main advantage of WASAPI is ability to bypass any Windows OS prefiltering or preprocessing without the need for user interaction.
- Fixed a bug with top and bottom clipoff colors with TMtxGridSeries. Updated demo for Spectrogram.
- Fixed a bug with custom palette with TMtxGridSeries
- Updated users DSP Master Users Guide.pdf with further examples on Audio Core API components.
- Included unit for file based signal processing. New routines allow to build processing pipes where source and destination is a file and process data in multiple threads.
- Updated for Rad Studio XE7
New features in version 4.4 (February 2014):
- Updated ASIO driver with support for 64bit Windows.
- Added new overload for ButterFilter, ChebyshevIFilter, ChebyshevIIFilter and EllipticFilter to more expose bi-quad (second order section) capabilities.
- Fixed report generation for Signal and Spectrum values
- Fix for ASIO driver, where data storage is 32bit wide, but usable bits are less.
- Fixed ASIO Recording for 16, 18 and 20 bit recording mode.
- Fixed ChannelCount = 1 for TSignalin and TSignalOut (recording and playback)
- Fixed TSIgnalFilter IIR filtering.
- Added support for FireMonkey including all UI controls and TeeChart support from including XE5 forward. (currently only Windows OS).
New features in version 4.3 (October 2013):
- Bug fix to LinearSystems.ZeroPoleToSOS.
- Bug fix for TSignalFilter IIR filtering.
- Support for Delphi added XE5 compilers in both 32bit and 64bit variants also for C++Builder.
- Updated for TeeChart 2013.
- TeeChart support updated to run also with GDI+ Canvas.
- Improvements and adjustments to TSignalAsioAudio
New features in version 4.1 (October 2011):
- TeeChart Pro 2011 support.
- Long 64bit record length for files in TSignalWrite.
New features in version 4.1 (September 2011):
- IIR Filtering based on second order sections now allows filtering with much more extreem filter designs and stability up to order of 50.
- New functions SignalUtils.IirInitBQ and LinearSystems.ZeroPoleToSOS.
- TSignalFilter has been updated to make use second order sections for IIR filtering.
- New TSignalPolarSeries works with cartesian coordinates and is up to 50x faster than TPolarSeries.
- Support for Delphi XE2 compilers in both 32bit and 64bit variants.
New features in version 4.0.2 (November 2010):
- Standard and Extended Kalman filtering algorithms
- Support for Delphi/C++Builder XE
- Time series forecasting with spectral analysis
- All components have functional SaveToStream/LoadFromStream and LoadFromFile/SaveToFile functions.
- All list components are now fully editable at design time.
- Fixed a bug for AxisScaleTool for time series peak scaling.
- Reliable ASIO audio now available also for .NET.
New features in version 4.0 (June 2010):
- ASIO driver components allows short playback and recording delays with real time audio effects. Auto buffer size, bit depth and rate conversion.
- Added pink, gray and violate noise generators.
- Fixed bug for triangular noise generator.
- Added new inverse FFT based FIR filter designer which allow arbitray FIR filter shape but retain the linear phase.
- Support for TeeChart 2010.
- Support for Intel AVX instructions via MtxVec.
- New stand alone alternative native Delphi code for signal processing without Intel IPP.
- Enabled ability to store settings for filters, signal generator and bands defined at design time.
- Substantial improvements to the design-time experience when working with components. Default values are specified for most properties, most have descriptions now and are organized in to categories.
- Added sound recording and playback examples to the demo.
- Added rate conversion examples to the demo.
- Added SignalBrowse example to the demo.
- TSignalBuffer is now available on the toolbox and functional.
- New editors for AxisScaleTool, SpectrumMarkTool and SignalMarkTool and SignalHighLowSeries and SignalDiscreteSeries.
- New C# editors for TSpectrumAnalyzer, TSignalFilter etc... dropped dependancy on Borland VCL for entire package.
- Tested with VS2010.NET and TeeChart 2010.NET
- SignalChart and SpectrumChart now support design time configuration of connectors to TSignal and TSpectrum components.
- TSignalIn and TSignalOut and TSignalTimer rewritten in C#
- TSignalRead bug fix for Windows 7.
- Bug fix for AxisTool auto scaling.
- Fixed the component editor for TSpectrumAnalyzer.
New features in version 3.52 (September 2009):
- Support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010.
- Reworked peak ratios calculation for TSpectrumAnalyzer.
- Fixes with relation to phase calculation for TSpectrumAnalyzer.
- Spectrogram calculation example added to demo.
- Windows 7 fix for reading wav files.
- Various small improvements and tweaks.
New features in version 3.5 (September 2008):
- Updated to support Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009.
- HtmlHelp 2 format support improved.
- Support for Intel IPP v5.3.
- Multithreading support added to many functions. Most notably FIR filtering functions!
- TSignalHighLowSeries has many new features.
- Several new components for rate conversion and modulation.
- Enhanced TSignalModulator and TSignalDemodulator.
- Bug fixes for TSignalRead and TSignalWrite.
- Faster Goertzal algorithm used for single line DFT.
- Much faster peak interpolation.
New features in version 3.0 (June 2007):
- Updated to support Delphi 2007 and C++Builder 2007.
- Support for TeeChart 8.
- Support for update Intel IPP v5.2 and consequently Core 2 Duo optimized.
- HtmlHelp 2 format support added. Now F1 finally works again from code and components in D2007.
- All code examples now also have C++ examples.
- All code examples in the help have been recreated with support for Vector/Matrix expressions. (See MtxVec v3 new syntax options.)
- Demo updated with Vector/Matrix syntax.
- New C++Builder translation of the DSP Master demo.
- New set (hundreds) of true color 24x24 and 16x16 icons for components to support newer IDE tool palette.
- Many minor enhancements and bug fixes.
New features in version 2.1 (May 2006):
- Several new signal processing components.
- Further enhanced design of the streaming pipes
New features in version 2.1 (December 2005):
- Superfast arbitrary factor rate converter component tested and certified.
- TSignalBuffer component had some bugs fixed.
- TSignal.Pull methods are completely rewritten. It is now possible to build much more complex processing pipes with much less code.
- Fixed a bug in Complex Cepstrum, which occured during transition to .NET
- TSignalChart and TSpectrumChart now accept multiple inputs. Same component can be connected to the same chart more than once or to multiple charts at the same time with centralized redraw control.
- TSignalRead.RecordPosition now calls TSignal.Update.
- Fixed a bug with TSignalIn for mono signal recordings.
- Fixed onStart and OnStop events for the TSignalIn and TSignalOut.
- Fixed the Report generation for TSpectrumAnalyzer and others.Report interface has also changed to support .NET.
- Fixed Logarithmic property for TSpectrumAnalyzer. It is now possible to toggle between logarithmic and linear scale for averaged spectrums.without the need to perform the averaging again.
- Fixed a bug for TSignalGeneratorDialog where it did not store the changes made.
- TAnalysisList now has a Continuous property.
- Reset method has been added to all filtering components, and allows delay lines to be reset to zero.
Changes v2.0 (march 2005):
- Arbitrary FFT length for 1D and 2D transforms.
- Support for SSE3 instruction set.
- Intel SPL interface replaced with support for IPP library.
- Substantial increase in number of optimized primitive functions and methods via MtxVec v2.
- Many new "multi-channel" list components.
- Improved TSignalFile with several new properties.
- Support for .NET
- New TSignalStoreBuffer component.
- New TSignalEnvelopeDetector component.
- New connection mechanism for TSpectrumChart and TSignalChart.
- TSignalRead component editor.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved piping mechanism for data streaming.
- Substantially improved range checking and programmer safety.
- Support for TeeChart v7.x
Changes v1.1 (January 2004)
- Minor changes were made to TCrossSpectrumAnalyzer to allow access to the complex version of the transfer function.
- TSignalRead now has support for Audio Compression Manager and can read any audio file format supported by installed codecs. (Currently only the .wav extension is supported).
- SignalRead, TSignalWrite, TSignalIn, TSignalOut now support TWaveFormatExtensible. This enables recording and playback of 24-bit and 32-bit audio files with high sampling frequencies (24bit/192kHz).
- TSignalRateConverter, converts sampling frequency by any rational factor at top notch speed while retaining linear phase. Achieves 180dB SNR. Can be used in real time as a premixer stage.
- TSignalReadDialog, TSignalInDialog, TSignalOutDialog have new user user dialogs.
- Improved help file
IIR Filtering based on second order sections now allows filtering with much more extreem filter designs and stability up to order of 50.
New functions SignalUtils.IirInitBQ and LinearSystems.ZeroPoleToSOS.
TSignalFilter has been updated to make use second order sections for IIR filtering.
New TSignalPolarSeries works with cartesian coordinates and is up to 50x faster than TPolarSeries.
Support for Delphi XE2 compilers in both 32bit and 64bit variants.
Updated for TeeChart 2011.