| Download evaluation version
Visualising results with TeeChart
If your applications use probability and statistics, or do statistics testing, our Stats Master statistical software package is just what you need to speed up your application. The languages supported include C#, VB.NET, Delphi and C++Builder. Description
Stats Master introduces basic and more advanced routines for statistical analysis. Since it's a MtxVec add-on package, it requires the latest MtxVec version installed on your machine.
This package features about 300 different routines (not counting overloads) and several components. The package is built without requiring any additional dlls and full source is available. It takes advantage of major MtxVec features like support for code vectorization, symmetric multiprocessing and a large set of functions already available in MtxVec.
- Distributions: Different distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF for 36 distributions), random number generators, parameter estimate.
- Descriptive statistics: Histograms, ogives, cumulative sum, nth moments, percentile, range, IQR, mean, median, mode, ranks and more.
- Multivariate Analysis: PCA by using covariance/correlation matrix, PCA residuals, orthogonal rotation of ZScores, Bartlett test for dimensionality and Z-Scores; Classical Multidimensional Scaling, Hotelling T2 test, M-Box test, Item Analysis.
- Design of Experiment: Full Factorial Design, Latin HyperCube design, ...
- Hypothesis testing: Sign test, Wilcoxon Signed Rank test, one-sample t-test, two-sample paired/unpaired t-test, Z-Test, Chi-Squared test, F-Test, Shapiro-Wilks test, Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit test and Shapiro-Francia test; Berra-Jarque, Anderson-Darling, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Mann-Whitney U test, LillioeFors Goodness of Fit test, ...
- Regression models: Linear (weighted, unweighted), Multiple linear (weighted, unweighted), Logistic regression, Ridge regression, Poisson regression, General non-linear regression (using the BFGS, Marquardt, Conjugate gradient or Simplex method), one-way and two-way ANOVA, Principal Component Regression.
- Statistical charts: Optional (must have already installed TeeChart v6 PRO or later for VCL or TeeChart v2 LITE or v3 Full for VS.NET): Probabilities plot (Normal, Weibull, QQ), variable control charts ( X, R, S and EWMA), attribute control charts (P, NP, U and C), dot plot, box plot, biplot, error ellipses PLUS all major statistical chart types, supported by Steema's TeeChart (error, barr, error bar, pie, box, scatter, scatter 3D, histogram, Pareto and more).
- Time series analysis: Sample ACF, PACF, exponential smoothing (single, double, triple), support for ARMA/ARIMA models (simulating, forecasting, estimating coefficients by using Yule-Walker, Burg, Innovations and MLE algorithms), ARAR time series model, moving average, memory-shortening filter, Box-Ljung statistics, etc..
- Ready-to-use components: TMtxANOVA (encapsulates ANOVA routines), TMtxMulLinReg (encapsulates multiple linear regression routines), TMtxNonLinReg (encapsulates nonlinear regression routines), TMtxPCA (encapsulates PCA routines), TMtxHypothesisTest (encapsulates hypothesis testing routines), TMtxBinaryTest (encapsulates binary diagonstic test routines), TMtxMDScaling (encapsulates multimensional scaling routines).
Stats Master handle all your probability and statistics tests in your applications. Download our statistical software package today.