Advantages of version with source code:
- Control assertions and range checking for enhanced debugging experience and deploy code running at full speed.
- Selectively include or excluded high performance dlls to reduce the size of the distribution using native Delphi code (at the cost of speed).
- Adapt the code to your specific needs and secure your investment.
- FireMonkey and Android are only supported with the source code version.
|Dew Lab Studio for Delphi and TeeChart VCL Pro (with full source)||
$1599 (1399 EUR)
|Dew Lab Studio for Delphi and TeeChart VCL Pro (without source)||
$1099 (999 EUR)
This special offer is valid only for new purchases of TeeChart and Dew Lab Studio. (Steema TeeChart Pro VCL (latest version) with full source is worth 599 USD and without source 479 USD).
Prices with source code:
|MtxVec||$599 (539 EUR)|
|Stats Master (for owners of MtxVec)||$299 (269 EUR)|
|MtxVec and Stats Master||$799 (719 EUR)|
|DSP Master (for owners of MtxVec)||$299 (269 EUR)|
|MtxVec and DSP Master||$799 (719 EUR)|
|Data Miner||$139 (125 EUR)|
|Dew Lab Studio for Delphi||$1199 (1079 EUR)|
|Probabilities||$79 (69 EUR)|
Prices without source code:
|MtxVec||$399 (359 EUR)|
|Stats Master (for owners of MtxVec)||$199 (179 EUR)|
|MtxVec and Stats Master||$559 (499 EUR)|
|DSP Master (for owners of MtxVec)||$199 (179 EUR)|
|MtxVec and DSP Master||$559 (499 EUR)|
|Data Miner||$89 (79 EUR)|
|Dew Lab Studio for Delphi||$799 (719 EUR)|
Included is one year of software subscription. Software subscription (per year) includes
- minor and major (!) upgrades
- tech support
- download ensurance
Subscription prices per year:
|MtxVec||$189 (169 EUR)|
|Stats master||$109 (99 EUR)|
|DSP master||$109 (99 EUR)|
- MtxVec v1.51: Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7 and C++Builder 4, 5, 6 and for Probabilites package also Kylix.
- MtxVec v2.1: Delphi 6,7, Delphi 2005 W32 and .NET, Delphi 2006 W32 and .NET, Delphi 2007, C++Builder 2007 and C++Builder 6
- MtxVec v3: Delphi 6,7, Delphi 2005 W32 and .NET, Delphi 2006 W32 and .NET, Delphi 2006 and 2007, 2009 and 2010
- MtxVec v4: Delphi 2006 W32 and .NET, Delphi 2007, 2009, 2010, XE and XE2. C++Builder 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5,XE6, XE7, XE8 .
- MtxVec v5: from including Delphi 2007 all versions of Delphi and BCB including latest.
License for MtxVec covers all MtxVec versions on the same developers platform (either Microsoft or Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Developers Studio). The license includes fully functional demonstrations, powerful help system and access to technical support via email and newsgroups. You will receive free technicall support and all updates free of charge for one year! You will be free to distribute all included binaries (dll's) and MtxVec compiled in your product without any royalties.
**Note: MtxVec uses some functions from Intel performance libraries, but when MtxVec is purchased it is not neccessary to buy separate license for Intel libraries.
The european companies can enter their VAT number on the order form and if the number is valid, the VAT will not be charged to them. In case of a problem contact ShareIt by phone or you can contact us, if you want to arrange a wire transfer.
All source provided is © 1997-2014 by Dew Research. No source can be distributed in part or whole without written permission by DewResearch. The source for MtxVec includes only the source written in pascal. Vector/matrix operations call external routines contained in dll's, for basic operations like array add, subtract, multiply etc...,to allow MtxVec to take advantage of the latest CPU designs. Read more about advantages of this design in Assembly level optimization topic.